DE: das ist also my zweiter post über meine prag-reise. die eindrücke von diesem tag:
- alle autofahrer sind immer noch arschlöcher
- die preise für klamotten sind genauso teuer wie in deutschland, deswegen geht zum shoppen nicht in ein einkaufszentrum
- kellner vom hard rock cafe sind total überfordert wenn man ihnen sagt dass man etwas ohne milchprodukte haben will
- ich habe noch nie so schlechte tänzer gesehen als in dem schwarzlicht theater
- all car drivers are still bastards
- the prices for clothing as expensive as in germany, so don't go for shopping in the mall
- waiters from the hard rock cafe are totally overwhelmed if you try to order something without dairy
- I have never seen such bad dancers in my whole life as in the black light theatre
my tuesday-program begins with a lunch at loving hut prague. loving hut is vegan fast food restaurant (omg we really need this here in dortmund) and during lunch they have a big buffet which is not that expensive (less than 1 euro for 100 gr). I chose something for 118 kr (4,72 euro), and I was very full after that portion. everything I out on my plate tastes awesome.
after the lunch we went to the palladium, which is a huge mall. but I haven't bought something for me, just some rose bathing salt as a present for my sister.
3 p.m., we went for a boat trip on the moldova, but it was quite boring because we didn't have a guide. we were just sitting there a doing nothing. having an ice cream, cause it was freakin hot! for dinner, we went to the hard rock cafe. actually, I do not understand the hype around this restaurant. I tried to order somethind without dairy and egg, and the waiter brought me a plate with plain salad and 3 olives lol. (thank god that I ate so much for lunch.) stuff celebreties weared for shows: do you think this is real? this evening we had tickets for a black light theatre. the light effects were awesome, but the dancers were awful! (I think I could do that better.) and omg this cost us 20 euro omg. I was not allowed to take photos inside (oops I'm a bad girl).
hope you enjoyed the pictures. xx